Find the answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base
If you are running macOS Catalina, you may encounter the following error when trying to install Adobe Air.
Market Samurai runs on Adobe Air, so before the Market Samurai application is installed, Adobe Air needs to be installed first. The above error message appears because macOS Catalina can only run 64-bit applications, and whilst Adobe Air is a 64-bit application, some of it's components are 32-bit.
This is currently being fixed by Adobe. In the meantime, you can get around this issue by using the following instructions:
1. Open Spotlight on your Mac. To do this, click the magnifying glass icon in the top right hand corner of your Mac screen
2. In the Spotlight window that opens, type the word 'Terminal', then push the Enter/Return key on your keyboard
3. A Terminal window should now appear. Note that your Terminal window may look a little different to the image below. Copy and paste the following text into the terminal:
cd /Library/Frameworks && sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine ./Adobe\ AIR.framework
4. As shown in the screenshot above, you will be prompted for a password. this password is the password you use to login to your Mac when you first turn it on. Type that password in on your keyboard and push Enter/Return. Note that you will not see the password appear as you type it in. This is a security feature of Terminal to protect your password
5. If everything went as planned, you should now see a new Terminal prompt:
6. You can now close the Terminal window., and continue installing Market Samurai.
If you run into any issues, or need assistance, please get in touch with our support team