Training & Support
Find the answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base
2018 Update History
2018 Update History
Check out the updates we released in 2015, 2016 or 2017
- Text to speech added to the app!
- Fixed major stability issues!
- The manual timing area in Preview has been improved and now runs smoother than ever!
- Significant improvements have been made to the quality of automatic images.
- Overall improvements to the image search performance
- Fixed a grouped slides bug - now you can group those suckers properly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause our Audio servers to fall over. Improvements, yay!
- Motion Video Backgrounds are out. Now you can finally add funny cat videos to your slides!
- Fixed a minor issue that would switch your media type when moving between slides. Now slides with images show image results and slides with videos show video results - simple!
- Fixed an annoying issue that was causing our servers to fall over when generating certain videos, that would cause an outage for all users!
- Fixed an issue causing slow rendering times - Content Samurai is now spitting out videos faster than ever before!
- We made significant fixes to the generation process.
- We've moved the layout option to the menu that runs along to the top of each slide!
- Style background images are... well... back!
- Fixed minor issue with slide background images
- Updated 1st video in the Help section to a newer version
- Added 9 point layout to the app - now you get the point!
- Fixed minor server issues with that control the Voice section of the app
- Updated the 'Help' page with new Getting Started videos that include our brand new features
- Added more 'Style' to the app with a new section!
- We've squashed the bug that wouldn't delete images from your Content Samurai image library.
- Fixed a bug where unchecking 'Add Transitions' didn't do anything.
- Content Samurai will now automatically flip uploaded images so they are the correct way up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented images with non-alphabet characters (#$%&!) in the name when uploading to your image library! Now you can hashtag to your heart's content! #yay
- Fixed an issue where slides were bunched up at the start of your timeline. We've separated the troublemakers!