Find the answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base
This problem is often caused by damage to your installation of Market Samurai, such as a file becoming corrupt, so to fix this problem you'll need to clean everything up and then reinstall Market Samurai.
1. Uninstall Market Samurai (drag the icon from Applications to the Trash)
2. Uninstall Adobe AIR (find the "Adobe AIR Uninstaller" in Applications -> Utilities and run it)
3. Go to /Users/[your username]/Library**/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/ and delete the folder 'MarketSamurai'
4. Also delete /Users/[your username]/Library/Preferences/MarketSamurai.6E37...../Local Store/
5. Empty your Trash
6. Go to your unique download page and reinstall Market Samurai.
**Note - If you are using OSX 10.7 (Mountain Lion) you may need to unhide your Library folder, as it is hidden by default.
Just click on 'Spotlight' (the magnifying glass in the top right corner of the screen), and type in 'Terminal', and press Enter to open a Terminal window. Then, just copy and paste this line into the window and hit enter:
/usr/bin/chflags nohidden ~/Library
If Market Samurai is still not working for you, please contact support for further assistance by submitting a ticket here.