Find the answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base
This issue is caused by an instability in your installation of Market Samurai. To resolve it, you'll need to completely remove Market Samurai from the Mac and reinstall it.
Here are the steps to fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Market Samurai (drag the icon from Applications to the Trash)
2. Uninstall Adobe AIR (find the "Adobe AIR Uninstaller" in Applications -> Utilities and run it)
3. Go to /Users/[your username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/ and delete the folder 'MarketSamurai.' If you are running OS X 10.7 or above (Lion) you may find that the Library folder is hidden by default - to get around this, open Finder and select 'Go' from the bar at the top of your screen, then hold the 'option' key on your keyword in order to get the Library folder to appear.
4. Also delete /Users/[your username]/Library/Preferences/MarketSamurai.6E37...../Local Store/
5. Empty your Trash
6. Go to your unique download page and reinstall Market Samurai.
Let us know if this doesn't do the trick, by submitting a ticket here.