Training & Support
Find the answers to your questions in our Knowledge Base
2017 Update History
2017 Update History
Check out the updates we released in 2015 or 2016
- Fixed the image search so it doesn't fall over (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- We cracked the whip and improved the automatic splitting algorithm to better fit the script to slides.
- Fixed a minor bug with transparent background images not working correctly
- Fixed a minor bug that showed the images/clips radio buttons on the layouts tab
- Animated Text has made it into the app!
- Fixed a bug that caused random HTML code to show on Content Samurai videos. </awesome post>
- You can now watch a progress indicator load in the Slide section. Warning: Slightly more exciting than watching paint dry!
- Now you can generate a theme with a blank background - tada!
- Uploaded video clips and images are now stored in your own personal library. Librarian not included*
- Found a bug in Content Samurai that breaks the entire app. It has been "dealt with".
- Minor transitions times tweaks.
- Not happy with the automatic transitions? Well, now there's a new button between each slide to either turn off transitions or pick your own!
- Fixed watermarks on square videos
- Don't be a square, check out our new square video format for Social Media platforms like Instagram!
- We have transitioned into having transitions in our videos!
- We've created a new renderer - it's alive, AAALLLIIIVVVEEEE!
- You can now add dedicated watermarks to your videos!
- Add a little personal flavour by adding a watermark to your videos from the Preview module.
- We now split sentences bettererer in the app when you have the "
- Fixed a few minor backend Noble Samurai account issues
- Added a 'Select Layouts For Me' option to increase viewer engagement and keep your videos looking snazzy!
- Fixed the way Ken Burns works with repositioned images
- Cleared out a minor bug that caused Background images for custom themes to not show
- We now have an updated version of the 'Welcome to Content Samurai' video in the Help section of the app!
- Made some improvements like lacing up Sensei Sam's shoes, so Content Samurai runs faster.
- Fixed a minor bug that cuts off background music for extended videos that have an outro clip!
- Ironed out a few bugs causing the "Generate Slide Timing: null" error message in Preview!
- Background music for videos over 10 minutes will now loop in the Preview section!
- Fixed uploading .wav file format voice over files to work with your videos!
- We now display Pexels.com licensing info on the attribution page, take that copyright infringement warriors!
- Improved the scrolling in the Slide section for that 'new slide feel.
- Cleaned out some junk to make the app work harder
- Improved Auto Image Population for slides
- Improved our image search database, so when you search for words like "cute kittens" you will get cute kittens!
- Moving images (a.k.a Ken Burns) is now LIVE!!
- Updated loading screens to show Sensei Sam working hard to load your videos!
- Moved 'Polar Ice' theme to the second position, because it's a sexaaay theme!
- Changed the default for Music Only videos back to being based on how many words are on each slide!
- We took down our metaphoric "Christmas tree" and moved the Christmas song to the bottom of the background music list.
- Fixed some minor issues resulting in a smoother Preview experience.
- Add a feature to automatically bold keywords on each slide, to emphasize the awesome!
- Updated Sensei Sam images in the Audio section
- If you decide to make a Music Only video, the background music will be louder, if there's a voice recording (uploaded or recorded in the app) the background music is a little softer.
- Now your Content Samurai slides will come with images already on them. Collect them all!
- Users have spoken, and we have listened - you can now set how long you want each slide to appear for in seconds from the Preview section!
- We've removed all glitches in the Audio section - no more Deja Vu cats in the Matrix!
- By popular demand, 'No Voice Recording' is the default option in the Audio section - silence is golden!
- The new default layout for slides is 'Centred', so slides with more words are still good looking (the previous default layout is at the bottom of the layout section)!
- To keep your themes fresh and new, we now prevent users from making identical custom themes!
- Changed our Slide section in the backend to get ready for some cool future features!
- Fixed bug that stopped background music for videos with extended time
- Who needs to title videos anymore? You can now search for your "Untitled" videos!
- Improved loading times Content Samurai - sorry for the 'long loading time' lovers out there!